Aqua Fend® G flooring protection extends the aesthetic and physical life of paving and flooring, ensuring that future cleaning and maintenance costs are minimised for up to eight years.
Aqua Fend® G flooring protection makes the cleaning and ongoing maintenance of flooring and paving significantly easier and offers:
- Immediate reduction in costly cleaning operations with a quick return on investment.
- An all-in-one and long-term protection against water, oil, dirt, stains and fouling.
- Invisible flooring protection.
- UV resistant – does not discolour the treated surface.
- Easy chewing gum removal – reduces the adhesion of chewing gum to the surface.
- Easy application and suitable for interior and outdoor use. 0.0% VOCs, non-toxic, non-hazardous, solvent and silicone-free.
- Minimal re-treatment requirements, required only when the surface has worn – depending on footfall.
- Resistance to mild acids, alkalis and fuel.
- A product that does not alter the slip resistance of your surface.
Aqua Fend® G treated surfaces can be kept stain-free through standard maintenance cleaning techniques, keeping public places looking their absolute best all year round and saving vast sums of money in specialised cleaning.
King’s Cross Station, London
Every day, 150,000 people travel through King’s Cross Station. After a £500m redevelopment, all this heavy traffic comes at a price, and commuters, taxis and pests all leave an unwanted mess.
While daily cleaning operations can temporarily maintain a natural finish, this is a costly exercise for owners, whose chose Thomann-Hanry® to successfully seal the flooring by protecting the capillaries of the surface with Aqua Fend® G. Contaminants will not penetrate, enabling routine cleaning operations to remove otherwise problematic stains.
Aqua Fend® G significantly reduces ongoing maintenance and cleaning costs, ensuring the ‘as new’ look lasts for longer.